Our professional team will help you to get your furniture to better shape and look.
Out technicians use top notch tools, old and new techniques and experience allowing them to work quickly and make high quality repairs invisible, returning your furniture to original, often better condition.
Hard Surface Repair
- Nicks, dents, scratches, gouges, chewed corners, chips, scrapes, glue joints, fill in, re-gluing, color matching
- Broken or weak furniture frames, casters, chair base, etc. gold leaf, open seams
- Defective mechanisms, for example slides, fasteners, levelers, glides, stretch, zippers, pneumatic, snap, hooks, hinges, recliner, swivel bases, absorbers, release system, handles, cables, frames, casters, and chair base
Soft Surface Repair
- Sagging Cushions & Re-upholstery,
- Stain Removal & Small Cuts Repair
- Complete Re-upholstery
- Partial Re-upholstery
- Tear repair
- Spot Cleaning
- Full Machine Cleaning
- Wrinkle Release
- Cigarette burn removal
- Hand & Machine Stitching
Our upholsterers are skilled in any detailing you may want: skirts, channels, tufts, welting, buttons and nail-head trim. We upholster using only the finest, longest lasting cushioning materials to give your upholstered furniture many years of continued use. We can use horse hair & cotton padding, partition down cushions for stability and firmness, and offer fabrics from dozens of manufacturers.
For damage removal, ink marks, spills, pet damages, water and heat rings, and smoke damages our specialist will help your furniture look very best. We can also repair cigarette burns and small cuts in leather, vinyl, velour, microfiber, cloth, and other types of upholstery. We color match and dye, finish and upholster, clean and restore all.
Our repairs are permanent and prevent the damaged area from expanding.